Who We Are
We are a group of programmers who love to solve algorithmic problems. We spend our time learning different algorithms, data structures, and problem-solving techniques in order to compete in various programming contests. We like to think ourselves as Sports Programmers who train for Competitive Programming.
Benefits of Competitive Programming
There are actually too many benefits to list them down. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Develop skills to convert your idea into code.
- Learn and master all kinds of algorithms and data structures.
- Able to ace coding interviews for Software Engineer position at an IT company.
- Compete in national and international competitions and gain exposure.
- Meet some of the greatest minds of the world.
- Opportunity to get interviews from Tech Giants such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and etc.
After a long break, we are back again with our Humans of NSUPS series. This time our story is about Ahmad Faiyaz. Ahmad Faiyaz is an ex-contestant from North South University. Currently he is working at a startup in UK named Dataform. Perhaps Ahmad Faiyaz’s most notable achievement in his Programming Contest career was to […]
We are going to start a series of stories about our respected ex-contestants from North South University. Our very first story is about Pinku Deb Nath who was one of the most hardworking and talented contestants of NSUPS. Pinku Deb Nath finished his studies at North South University last year and took his graduation earlier this […]
This tutorial will help you to get introduced to competitive programming as well as to gain the basic skill set to be able to participate in the boot camp. You will also know about the requirements you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for boot camp. Getting Introduced to Problem Solving: If you […]